Dry and wet sandblasting, soda blasting
Abrasive blasting is the process of propelling an abrasive at high speeds across a surface in order to:
- Clean and remove rust from surface
- Strip off paint and other coatings
- Create a rough, anti-slip surface on stone and concrete.
- Prepare the surface for painting or coating
Compared to traditional sanding, abrasive blasting has the following advantages:
- Preserves the surface (chalet, walls, furniture, etc…)
- Opens up the wood grain, contributing to deeper penetration of coating
Lyctus, Furniture and Deathwatch beetle, Capricorn beetle, Termite, Carpenter ants
- Holes or crevices in the wood
- Dead insects
- Insects exiting the wood between May and October
Ask us for a free quotation, or request a home inspection.
Dry rot, also known as brown rot, is wood decay caused by fungi (serpula lacrimans), which can destroy any wooden structure inside or outside your home.
- Damp cellar with wood
- Water leaks
- Confined spaces lacking aeration
- Poor ventilation in the dwelling
- Strong fungi smell
- White film on wood
Other special treatments
We also offer a range of preventive treatments to protect walls, doors, sculptures and other monuments against graffiti.